As the groom, you and your squad need the perfect playlist for an unforgettable sangeet celebration. Here are 20 sangeet songs for the groom and his squad that are sure to get everyone on their feet in 2023:
1) “Natu Natu from RRR“-
2) “Brown Munde by Badshah“-
3) “Kala Chashma from Baar Baar Dekho“-
4) “Bijli Bijli from Govinda Naam Mera“-
5) “Burj Khalifa from Laxmi Bomb“-
6) “Khalibali from Padmaavat“-
7) “Swag Se Swagat from Tiger Zinda Hai“-
8) “Malhari from Bajirao Mastani“-
9) “Tera Dhyaan Kidhar Hai from Main Tera Hero“-
10) “Sauda Khara Khara from Good Newzz“-
11) “Dhoom Again” – Dhoom 2 Soundtrack: This high-energy track will set the stage on fire with its catchy beats and energetic dance moves.
12) “Proper Patola” – Namaste England Soundtrack: A peppy Punjabi number that guarantees non-stop dancing and a fun-filled atmosphere.
13) “Gallan Goodiyaan” – Dil Dhadakne Do Soundtrack: This celebratory song is perfect for grooving together with your squad and creating a joyful atmosphere.
14) “Kar Gayi Chull” – Kapoor & Sons Soundtrack: A foot-tapping track that will get everyone in the mood to dance and enjoy the festivities.
15) “Kala Chashma” – Baar Baar Dekho Soundtrack: A modern rendition of a classic Punjabi song that will have everyone showing off their best dance moves.
16) “Bom Diggy Diggy” – Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Soundtrack: An upbeat song that is sure to get the party started and keep the energy high throughout the sangeet night.
17) “Tamma Tamma Again” – Badrinath Ki Dulhania Soundtrack: A revamped version of a popular ’90s song that brings together the old and the new for a nostalgic and energetic dance performance.
18) “Aankh Marey” – Simmba Soundtrack: A fun and peppy track that will make everyone want to join in and show off their killer dance moves.
19) “Gallan Kardi” – Jawaani Jaaneman Soundtrack: This song is perfect for a high-energy performance with your squad, showcasing your killer dance skills.
20) “Genda Phool” – Delhi-6 Soundtrack: A fusion of traditional folk and modern beats, this song is a crowd-pleaser that will get everyone grooving to its infectious rhythm.
These songs are all upbeat and energetic, perfect for a groom and his squad to dance the night away. They also have catchy tunes and lyrics that everyone will be able to sing along to. So if you’re looking for some great songs to add to your Sangeet playlist, be sure to check out these 20!
Here are some other factors to consider when choosing Sangeet songs for the groom & his squad:
The overall tone of the Sangeet. If you’re going for a traditional or formal event, you might want to choose more classic songs. If you’re going for a more casual or fun event, you can choose more modern or upbeat songs.
The age of the groom and his squad. If the groom and his friends are younger, you might want to choose more current songs. If they’re older, you might want to choose more classic songs.
The groom’s personality. If the groom is outgoing and fun-loving, you might want to choose more energetic songs. If he’s more reserved, you might want to choose more mellow songs.
No matter what your choices are, make sure the songs you choose are songs that the groom and his squad will enjoy. After all, the Sangeet is a celebration of their friendship and their upcoming wedding, so the music should reflect that.